Welcome and introduction to the day
Sofia Löfstrand and Petra Stelling, Triple F
The role of infrastructure for greening freight transport
Presentations on different types of infrastructure: road, rail, digital and alternative fuels. And a panel discussion on the role of infrastructure for greening freight transport; is infrastructure obstructing or supportive, what developments are needed and do we need supporting policy?
- Facilitating cross-border transport infrastructure planning in the Nordic Region
Lars Westin, Professor in Regional Economics, Umeå University
- Smart freight transport requires smart infrastructure
Ragnhild Wahl, Director for Research and Innovation, ITS Norway
- AFIR – Alternative fuel infrastructure for freight transport
Magnus Lindgren, Expert Vehicles, Machines and Fuels, Swedish Transport Administration
- Falkenklev – a logistics provider taking charge of charging
Matilda Schuster, Chief Innovation Officer, Falkenklev Logistik
- Moderator for the panel discussion: Petra Stelling, Triple F
Nordic cooperation for sustainable freight transports – Good examples from research and practice
Presentations from ongoing projects and panel discussion on cooperation and spreading results.
- Satin – Towards a sustainable circular system of textiles in the Nordic region
Linea Kjellsdotter Ivert, Senior Research Leader Traffic Analysis and Logistics, VTI - Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute
- Green Rail – Cross Border Multimodal Freight of Fresh Fish and Produce
Robert Sommar, Expert Freight and ITS, Swedish Transport Administration
- Greater4H – A hydrogen corridor between Oslo and Hamburg
Julie Jo Nygard, Project Manager, STRING
- Nina Egeli, Head of Program, senior innovation adviser, Nordic Innovation
- Moderator for the panel discussion: Kajsa Hulthén, Professor of Supply Chain Management, Chalmers University of Technology
13:05-15:50 with a break
World Bank's Logistics Performance Index – focus Nordic Countries
National climate goals and transport policies in the different Nordic countries - similarities and differences. What can we learn from each other?
Presentations on the goals and policies of individual countries and panel discussion on the similarities and differences. What can we learn from each other? What is the role of EU and how can we impact EU policies?
- Inger Beate Hovi, Chief Research Economist The Institute of Transport Economics (Transportøkonomisk institutt, TØI)
- Niels Buus Kristensen, Senior Research Economist,TØI - Institute of Transport Economics, vice chair Danish Climate Council
- Mikko Pihlatie, Research Professor, Mobility and transport , VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Krister Sandberg, Senior Adviser, Transport Analysis
- Moderator for the panel discussion: Allan Larsen, Professor, Head of Section (Operations & Supply Chain Management) Department of Technology, Management and Economics, Division of Management Science, DTU - Technical University of Denmark
Reflections and end of day